Follow my blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 25 April 2013

Holidays!

Sorry again for the lack of posts.. Sadly this post will not have any pictures!
It's about time the holidays came, the holidays started last friday but I have been so busy this week I did not get a chance to write a post. This whole week I've had dance rehearsals for this performance called Stage Challenge, if you're from New Zealand you might have heard of it! It's basically a huge dance competition between schools in your city. It's such a fun experience and it's my third year doing it. Holiday practices aren't that bad as i'm with all my friends and we get to hang out with each other but the rehearsals run from 10 am to 4 pm for one week.. so it's quite tiring! The performance is on the 21st of May so not too long to go!
If you have any post suggestions please let me know! thank you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment